JOIN OUR TRAVEL CLUB AND ENJOY GREAT DAYS OUT
Travel Club outings to great places across Saltdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven & Seaford
Travel Club Benefits
- Free monthly digital online CTLA Travel Club newsletter with all the news and your booking information about forthcoming days and trips out… Alternatively, a printed and posted Travel Club newsletter is available at £10 per year subscription.
- Travel out to beautiful villages and towns, shopping centres, garden centres, seafronts, local events and lovely places of interest.
- Travel out to enjoy pub lunches and traditional teas.
- Meet fellow Travel Club passengers, meet new people, make new friends, enjoy the chat and socialise.
- Free yourself from confinement, isolation and loneliness with joining the wonderful CTLA Travel Club.
- Membership is great value too!
Register for membership today and join us on our next Travel Club excursion…
Our popular Travel Club is the ideal and easy fun way to get out and about in the great friendly company of fellow passengers and Travel Club members. Each month you received a Travel Club newsletter giving the next month destination options for you to choose with the latest Travel Club news. Joining us on our next Travel Club excursion is simple. Become a club member and you are on your way to visiting amazing places, shopping, socialising, meeting new people and making new friends.
Please note: The CTLA Travel Club is only available at this time for the Saltdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford Communities.
All we ask is that you must register as a passenger with CTLA before you use one of our buses for the first time. Registration is free, quick and simple – See opposite.
You can also register by telephone us on 01273 517332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Once registered, you can book as many journeys as you like.
What local people are saying about CTLA Travel Club on social media…
“Sounds great. I like the idea of of days out and meeting new people.” …V. Harris, Newhaven
“What a great idea!”:-) …R.Hordell, Peacehaven
“I look forward to hearing about the next trip now I have joined”:-) …N. Armour, Seaford